Sunday, November 17, 2013

What is Better Than Eat Pizza and Watch Movies?

What is better than eat pizza and watch movies? Today I went to my friends house because he invited me to eat some pizza and watch some movies. It is the best feeling ever. We were playing Call Of Duty when the pizza got there. We were so freaking happy, we are pizza lovers. We started eating the pizza and watching Fast Five. The movie was recorded in Rio De Janeiro, my hometown in Brazil. The movie was okay. His parents got home with his brother, and then we started watching Ghost Rider. It's a good movie too, but I've watched it before. The pizza was the best part, though.

Do you know when you have a fatty day? When you just do lazy stuff and eat? My day was like that. I wanna do this more often, because school is so boring! I was lucky because I didn't have homework today. My parents don't buy soda for our house, but when I got outside, I buy soda a lot, because I am addicted to soda, specially coke. After I came home I brought some coke from my friend's house and ate some shrimp with it. It was a lazy Sunday, just to get prepared for another Monday School day. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment