Sunday, November 24, 2013

I Need A Girlfriend!

I really need a girlfriend, I've been without one for 8 months or more! I moved to the USA 8 months ago and since then, I didn't find any girl yet. I don't know if it is because my english is not perfect, because I'm ugly or because I'm too crazy.

Americans are awkward, I mean, when I do something that you need to have nuts to do it, like awkward things or things you need to be confident to do, most of my friends think I'm crazy. I talk to random people in the streets, I do crazy stuff, I don't give a fuck about what people think about me and my friends seem to think that this is crazy, and maybe that's why I didn't find an american girl yet, because they probably think I'm crazy as fuck!

This week I'm betting with myself that I'm going to hang out with some girl and if I don't, I will have to pay a price that I'm still deciding ( I love to bet with myself! ). I hope I find a girl and my love life comes back to normal like it was in Brazil! 

No comments:

Post a Comment