Saturday, November 30, 2013

My First Birthday In America

Yesterday was my first birthday in America. It was fun as fuck! I thought it was going to be sad and not fun, but I was wrong. I thought that because it was my first birthday without my mom. She still lives in Brazil, and it was a sad side of my birthday, but it was good anyway.

I got a lot of surprises, because people lied to me and I believed them. There was this whole conversation about me getting a new PS4, but my mom said she was going to buy it for me. I thought it was okay, but after I got back from a party, my dad gave me a box with a new PS4! He said he was going to try to get a job at a bar, but he went to Walmart to buy my PS4! I was so surprised and it was fun. We left the console doing the updates, and we went to Outback to get some food. Outback was so good, they are the best steakhouse ever, and I got a free Ice Cream because it was my birthday (lucky guy).

After I got back from Outback, my dad made another surprise for me. I got into the house and then my 3 best friends jumped from the sofa and screamed ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY!''. My dad left Outback earlier saying that it was too cold for the plants and he had to put them inside, if not, they would die. It was the best surprise ever! I thought I wasn't going to see my friends that day, but they were there. We started playing the PS4, it was so fun, even my dad was playing. I was so happy that everybody was there. My dad made an awesome birthday with a lot of surprises for me. The only bad thing was that my family is in Brazil and it was my first birthday without them. Besides that, my birthday was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment