Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This Will Be My First Thanksgiving!

This month I will have my first thanksgiving! I am not from the United States, and in Brazil we don't have the Thanksgiving holiday, so I'm very excited. As my friends told me, I am going to dinner parties and eat a lot, but a lot of food. I really love to eat, so for me, this is going to be a good holiday. Also, this Friday we have the Black Friday, and my birthday is on Friday too! I am going to take advantage of that and buy a lot of things for my birthday.

People in school today talked a lot about Thanksgiving, the Principal was saying thanks to the Indians, because they helped the first Americans here and blah blah history blah blah. It was cool, at least they recognize that they wouldn't be what they are today if the Indians weren't there.

I will not have to go to school for the rest of the week, so I have a 5 days weekend! This is going to be pretty fun. We have Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and my birthday in the same week! I am going to try to enjoy it a lot, go out with friends, dinners and everything. I am planning to eat sushi with some friends, because sushi is the best food ever! I will try to have a good Thanksgiving, and have a lot of fun this long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment