Thursday, November 28, 2013

My First Thanksgiving Experience.

Today I had my first Thanksgiving experience. It was good, people from all over the US coming to Charleston just to celebrate with their family, it was beautiful. I really loved the feeling of waking up on a Thursday and not having to go to school. Thanksgiving is fun because of that, not because of the celebration. 

The food was okay. I mean, it was good, but I think a Brazilian Barbecue would be much better than the turkey. The people are cool, and everything is good, but is not as good as people told me. They told me it was the best holiday after Christmas, but I don't think it is that good. It is good because we don't have school, but the celebration is too boring.

It is better than nothing, but I think people told me the wrong thing. Thanksgiving is a good holiday, I liked it. No school, no homework, just chill. But it is not as good as people told me. The best thing about it is that you get to meet a lot of people from all over the places, and they tell you all their experiences, tell you about the place they live, and that is good to know and learn. In a scale from 1 to 10, I would give it a 7.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment