Thursday, November 21, 2013

Some People Don't Trust The Internet.

I don't know why, but some people just don't realize how much internet is important and it is a important part of the world now. I was talking to my dad, who is laughing a new mastering company, and told him to create a blog about the company and try to sell his products. A lot of people do the same thing, but he was laughing at me. He thought it was stupid, because he doesn't know the impact a good blog has in a company or product. I am going to try to convince him to use a blog to sell his products, but it is going to be hard. He already has a website for the company, but he doesn't use this as a blog. He doesn't write articles about mastering, he doesn't write articles about his company, it is just a website for contact and demos. I think people should believe more in the internet power and that internet has a lot of ways to work and advertise. If I start a business, a band, or try to sell my work, I will for sure do the most part via internet.

I also think you can earn money online, I am not sure. I've heard people talking about how to make money online and everything, but I've never tried myself. I heard something about online surveys, and that you can make a little bit of extra money on them. I also heard about writing articles for websites as a guest, and they give you half of the money they earn from the advertisers.

Another point that people don't trust on internet is online shopping. A lot of my friends are scared of buying online. They think the product will not come, people are going to hack their credit cards, and their personal information. I agree with these arguments, because I know a lot of people that already got stolen on internet, or their products didn't arrive. I think the best thing to do is to check the website credibility, if it is trustworthy or not, and read reviews from people that bought from the website. Internet is not that bad, and people should trust more on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment