Monday, November 18, 2013

What I think about High School Girls.

What I think about High School Girls? They are the best and the worst girls ever. I was thinking how bad and mean they are, and at the same time, how beautiful and cute they are. High School Girls are so freaking mean, they like to make fun of everybody, they don't care about you, they just want to be POPULAR! That is what they want, it doesn't matter if she is a cheerleader or a nerd, they always want to be recognized by something. My friend was saying that freshmen on high school are the worst girls you are going to meet in your life. They are gonna step on your face, they are gonna make fun of you, they are going to make everything to be recognized.

In the other side, High School Girls are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! When they like you, they are so cute and nice! If you find a female friend or a girlfriend that really likes you, they are gonna be the best person you will ever meet. If she has a crush on you, you are a lucky person. I, particularly, don't have a girlfriend. I have some friends that do have a girlfriend, and I see them together, is so beautiful!  

I've heard that girls in High School cheat a lot on their boyfriends. You just need to give them a reason to do it. So I don't trust High School girls a lot. I know some female friends that already have cheated on their boyfriends. They are so mean, they don't even care. I see them flirting with other guys when their boyfriends are not around, that is so ridiculous. 

I don't have a conclusion yet but I think the evil and mean side of the High School girls prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment