Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Addictive iPhone Games.

I always find new iPhone games to play when I am Bored. I just go to the ''Top Charts'' section on the app store, and there is always a new and awesome game to play. This freaking games make me addicted, trying to beat people's scores and be in a good place in the ranking. 

Last week I found out about ''Head Soccer'', this game is amazing! I am not even in the beginning and I am already in love. I can play online with my friends and it's really fun! I found out about ''Bike Trip'' too, and it is one of the most addictive games ever! 

The one that I am really into these days is ''Whale Trail''. What a game! It is so freaking addictive, because you want to be in the ranking, and you want to buy all the upgrades for your character. You want to buy the skills and new skins, so it makes the game more addictive than it already is. The people that create these games are smart as fuck, they can think about what people like and make it so fun to play, that you don't even see the time passing away, and you still playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment