Sunday, November 17, 2013

Driver's Permit is Annoying.

Getting a driver's permit is a nice feeling, until the first month. After the first month, you already know how to drive, know the feeling, and everything is fine. But then you start to realize that you can't go anywhere without your parents and you can't drive by yourself.

This is frustrating! Because you know that you still have 5 more months to drive just with your parents. You are already counting the days, but still too far away. You can't give ride to friends, you can't pick up your girl at her house, you can't go anywhere you want. This is the worst feeling ever. I will get my full license in 1 month and a half and I am already going crazy. I can't wait for my license, but I am afraid of the test. I hope everything goes fine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment