Friday, November 22, 2013

Setting Up A Schedule Task.

I always try to set up a schedule, but it never works. I am very bad at following rules and following orders. I wish it was different, because it gets me into a lot a trouble with my parents. Set up a schedule is a good thing because you can enjoy your time more and not waste it away. In the end of the day I always think about things I could do with my free time if I followed a schedule. It is 2:07 am now and I am writing a blog post.

 I will not try to follow a schedule, even knowing that it is good for you. I just don't feel like living with my time calculated already, knowing what I am going to do. I want surprises, I want to follow my mood, do whatever It's in my mind and that is it. My dad complains a lot about my sleeping time, but I don't give a fuck! I just want to live my life without rules, schedule, people giving me orders. It is too late now, I am tired and I am going to sleep, because I don't follow a schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment