Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Worst Kind Of People

I'm not the example of a successful person, and I'm not an example of anything, I'm just a mediocre person, so I can't talk shit about people too much. But there is one thing that I hate a lot, and it is when a person likes to look good for other people and that's their goal in life. I had to deal with this today, it was fucking annoying. They want you to ''be educated'', because if you are not, you are a bad person and your mom didn't give you a good education and blah blah. You can't be yourself, you have to follow the rules of etiquette.

It's fucking annoying when you have people that don't have anything, they are not rich, they are not successful, but they wanna show off, they make people think they are rich, they are fake as fuck. I don't like this lifestyle when you pretend you are something that you aren't. This is just me putting stuff out of my head, I'm sorry, but I couldn't control myself. I hate this kind of people, they are too educated, they can't say bad words, they can't leave the toilet sit up, and this kind of boring stuff. They are too ''High Society'' for that. Kiss my ass, you are all fucking dramatic for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment